$ 310,000 in 7 days
Roanoke Real Estate for Good Featured Property!
Start your future today! Built in 1978 and located in Bonsack, 5021 Appletree Drive has the views, the location, and the space that your family will truly enjoy. All of the updates and painting have been done for you, making this home truly turnkey and move-in ready.
With a good balance of privacy, convenience, and close-by adventure, 5021 Appletree Drive, Roanoke, VA 24019 truly has – – MUCH to offer.
As you turn toward 5021 Appletree Drive, you can’t help but feel excited for what your future holds. With 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and 3,846 SQFT of living space, 5021 Appletree Drive is the perfect fit for your family.
Looking for a day of fun and adventure? It’s right in your expansive backyard. If more intense outdoor adventure is calling you, easily go for a trail run up Read Mountain to Buzzards Rock, take a short walk down to Bonsack park, plus you’ll find the Appalachian Trail, Carvins Cove, Flying Mouse Brewery, and Daleville Town Center within a “stone’s throw” away.
This is it! Your New, Updated, and Feature Rich home in an amazing location with Majestic Views.
As you step inside of 5021 Appletree Drive, you’ll realize you haven’t left modern civilization; only now you have the perfect surroundings to enjoy it! The traditional floor plan features high end finishes of hardwood and bamboo floors, solid surface counters, 3 fireplaces, and a dedicated Media Room. You’ll have the ability to entertain friends in your expansive family room (with Majestic Views) and if you desire a formal setting for entertaining, you’ll have that too in your dedicated dining room – perfect for community, progressive dinners.
Walking upstairs, the first thing you will notice is the brand new bamboo flooring in all of the bedrooms. Then, you’ll turn to the left to see your master suite with ample closet space and high end designer vanities in your personal master bath. The other three bedrooms are amply sized and have their own designer inspired, hallway bathroom with modern vanity, tile, and countertop.
After you’ve toured the entry level and upstairs of 5021 Appletree Drive, you have to see the basement! The basement features a media room (large screen and projector), a 2nd kitchen, a “full” bath, and another family room area with a fireplace.
Don’t miss the opportunity while you’re in the basement to step outside, through your screened-in porch. Encompassing close to ½ an acre, your backyard living space (with patio, deck, screened in porch, and a 900 sq.ft. heated & cooled detached garage) has majestic views to behold and will be cherished for years to come. Your family and friends will enjoy plenty of space for corn hole, ladder golf, and water balloon tosses. Memories are just waiting to be made here at 5021 Appletree Drive.
Your 2 car, attached carport will protect your vehicles from those harmful summer rays and in the winter you’ll wake up to ice free windshields. Either way, there will be no scraping for you this year or in the future at your new home.
This gorgeous home at 5021 Appletree Drive, Roanoke, VA 24019 will be snatched up quickly. Don’t regret that you waited! This home simply will not last.
Modern Updates throughout Your New Home Include:
- Flooring: Solid strand bamboo flooring in bedrooms and great room (2018)
- Main Kitchen Microwave (2018)
- Main Kitchen Range (2017)
- Main Kitchen Refrigerator (2017)
- Fire alarm system:whole house set-up with CO, radiant, and smoke detectors (2016)
- Water system: 80 gallon heat-pump hot water heater, Whole House Water Filter, Water Softener, and RO water source for sink & ice maker with dual reservoir tanks (2016)
- Windows: Pella 250 series windows installed throughout main house (great room already had new windows) Argon gas, low-E coating, tilt in windows (2016)
- Heating / Natural gas: 2 natural gas fireplace inserts, with still fully functional dual service chimney (one on main floor with heatalator), 1 free standing natural gas fireplace in great room, Natural gas quick-connection for gas grill on deck, Bodine natural gas heater in garage (2015 – 2017)
- Electrical: Dual 200 AMP service panels (1 bill) to main house with remote 100 AMP service panel in garage + New electrical lines were run in trench to garage as well as dual Ethernet cable runs for network expansion (2015)
- HVAC: x1 heat pump and upstairs air handler replaced (2015)